We want your family to have a spooktacular break...thats why we have so many options for you to choose from
We have so much around the hotel that we thought we would show you some of our favorites. We have also been doing some research and we have found some fantastic things to do in Dublin this Halloween Midterm
1. Dublin Zoo - Dublin Zoo is located only 15 minute drive from us - the opening times at Easter are as follows: 9.30am - 6.00pm, with last entry at 5pm.
Click here for more information on Dublin Zoo
2. Tayto Park -Tayto Park is located only 20 minute drive from us. With so many activities to suit all ages, it is sure to be a great day out.
Click here for more information on Tayto Park
3. National Aquatic Centre - Visit the National Aquatic zone and have a fun time in Aquazone. With many slides and wave pools and also a childrens pirate ship, it is a lovely day out.
Click here for more information on Aquazone
Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
4. Blanchardstown Shopping Centre - Visit Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, located only five minute drive from us, with its abundance of shops, restaurants, bowling, leisure plex, it is a lovely family day out.
Click here for more information on Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
6. Fort Lucan - Fort Lucan is a fully supervised outdoor adventure playground for children aged 2-12. A great day out for all the family
Click here for more information on Fort Lucan