We want your family Summer break to be the best yet....thats why we have so many options for you to choose from
We have so much around the hotel that we thought we would show you some of our favorites. We have also been doing some research and we have found some fantastic things to do in Dublin this summer.
Top Places to visit with your family in Dublin this Summer!
1. Dublin Zoo - Dublin Zoo is located only 15 minute drive from us - the opening times at Easter are as follows: 9.30am - 6.00pm, with last entry at 5pm.
Click here for more information on Dublin Zoo
2. Tayto Park -Tayto Park is located only 20 minute drive from us. With so many activities to suit all ages, it is sure to be a great day out. Opening times are - 7th-23rd April from 10am-6pm.
Click here for more information on Tayto Park
3. National Aquatic Centre - Visit the National Aquatic zone and have a fun time in Aquazone. With many slides and wave pools and also a childrens pirate ship, it is a lovely day out.
Click here for more information on Aquazone
4. Blanchardstown Shopping Centre - Visit Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, located only five minute drive from us, with its abundance of shops, restaurants, bowling, leisure plex, it is a lovely family day out.
Click here for more information on Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
5. Bloom Festival, Phoenix Park - With an array of activities and beautiful surroundings Bloom Festival is a great day out. Open from 9am - 6pm from 1st June until the 5th June
Click here for more information on Bloom Festival
6. Fort Lucan - Fort Lucan is a fully supervised outdoor adventure playground for children aged 2-12. A great day out for all the family
Click here for more information on Fort Lucan